We are updating the way we give. This change will allow for more of your donation to go directly towards our ministries and less to processing fees. If you give through one-time donations on our website, you can continue to give as normal! If you are currently giving through a recurring donation, please carefully read the instructions below. If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us. We are here to help!
Cancel your old recurring donation in Planning Center:
- Sign into your account by going to faithhalifax.churchcenter.com/login.
- Go to “profile” in the upper right-hand corner, then click “my giving”.
- Go to “recurring donations” on the left-hand side, and click the pen tool next to the recurring donation you would like to cancel.
- Click “delete", then click “remove”. You have now canceled your recurring donation in Planning Center.
Set up your new recurring donation in Nucleus:
- Click the "give now” button below.
- When making your donation, choose your desired donation plan (e.g. weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Finalize your donation. That’s it! You are all set up with our new giving system. Thank you for supporting God’s work through Faith City Church!
Why We Give
Generosity is an act of worship that expresses our gratitude, faith, and love for God and others. The Bible teaches us a baseline standard for giving. When we give the first fruit to the church, we put God first in our lives.
God provides for the ministry of Faith City Church through your generosity. We honour your gifts with faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and full accountability so that the financial integrity of Faith remains beyond reproach.