Check here for any current job postings with Faith Tabernacle Church!
*2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE*
14 WEEKS, 35 HRS/WEEK, @ $11.50/HR
MAY 21/2017-AUGUST 27/2017
Eligibility: Applicant must be registered in a post-secondary institution and returning to a post-secondary institution in the fall, or a grade 12 student who will be attending a post-secondary institution full-time in the fall, a Canadian citizen, or a student who has been a resident of Nova Scotia for at least 6 months.
- Deliver an organized outdoor children's program
- Work with a team of volunteers to organize special events in the community and kids to a camp program
- Administrative duties
- Assist with the implementation of kids day camp program
- Assist with summer youth programs
- General administrative team support
- A desire to teach children and youth
- Self-motivated, relational, strong interpersonal skills
- Confident and willing to make oral presentations
- Office management skills
- Computer skills
- Employer will provide applications for required child abuse register check and criminal conviction check
SEND RESUME TO JOYCELEEN OSBOURNE, COMMUNITY MISSIONS PASTOR (firstname.lastname@example.org)
*POSITION TO BE FILLED ASAP*
Type the content for this section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content. We’ve simply put in filler text in this area.